Why a Course on Grounding?
Are you or your customers spending thousands of dollars to repair damage to sensitive electronic equipment due to lightning strikes or power surges? Industry leaders such as T-Mobile, Motorola, AT&T, PG&E, and NASA send their staff for training at Lyncole’s grounding and electrical protection classes. Lyncole instructors have performed 1000s of grounding designs, 100s of facility surveys and dozens of grounding classes. They cover all paths of surges into a facility and how to protect the equipment.
- Learn Why Soil Testing Is The Critical Step In Grounding Design
- Learn Why A Majority of Grounding System Tests Are Invalid
- Learn How To Do The Job Right The First Time
- Get Hands-On Testing Experience Approved for 1.8 CEUs
- BICSI Credential Holder Members receive 14 CECs
- NETA Level III or Level IV Technician’s receive 16 CTDCs
- Receive 16 PDHs credits
- IEEE Education Partner—IEEE members receive 10% discount
- Approved for Electronics Technicians Association Certification
Our Grounding Courses provide the keys to the ins and outs of Grounding Systems design and testing. We can also provide custom Grounding Courses based on your facility’s requirements.